Art for AIDS, a juried live and silent auction, is San Francisco’s premier art event benefiting one of the nation’s leading HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ mental health organizations, the UCSF Alliance Health Project. Please join us and support the Alliance Health Project (formerly the AIDS Health Project) with your winning bid!
Art for AIDS is held at City View at Metreon
135 Fourth Street, San Francisco
Friday, October 9, 2015, 5:30 to 10:00 pm
- 800 sophisticated art patrons and buyers
- 170 modern and contemporary art pieces for sale
during an evening of silent and live auctions
- Community-minded sponsors and supportive media
- San Francisco’s finest purveyors of food and drink
- Cocktails served all evening
Bringing together a creative community of artists, galleries, art donors and art patrons, sponsors and media, Art for AIDS connects the art world, a community deeply aware of the epidemic’s toll, with one of the nation’s leading AIDS prevention and care organizations.